With this simple trick, changing a duvet cover is unbelievably easy.
- Turn duvet cover inside out.
- Lay duvet cover on bed with the opening at the foot of the bed.
- Lay comforter on top of duvet cover.
- Starting at the head of the bed, roll both the duvet cover and comforter together toward the foot of the bed.
- Once at the end, invert the duvet cover opening around the ends of both sides of the bundle (like a sandwich baggie).
- Button or zip the duvet cover closed.
- Unroll the bundle in the opposite direction (back toward the head of the bed) and fluff.